The application materials listed below should be placed in JuDean Howerton's mailbox in 205 Morrill Hall.
Please submit the following information:
- A 1-2 page statement of teaching and/or consulting philosophy
- A 1-2 page teaching CV including specific examples of excellence and innovation in the classroom and/or at the consulting table, as well as contributions to the program
- A sample syllabus, if teaching in the classroom and/or a set of client report forms if consulting
- Two examples of assignments, classroom, and/or consulting activities
- Letter of support from another instructor who has observed at least one class section or consultation
- One complete set of evaluations (a semester's worth, if consulting)
- Attach the application form stating the applicant's name, address, phone number, and CWID
- Applications will be judged based on the overall quality of the application materials
Click here for the Scholarship for Excellence in Teaching and/or Consulting application.