Address: 406 Morrill Hall
Areas of Interest & Expertise
- Teacher Research
- Critical Pedagogy
- "The Writing Conference: A Practice in the Dialectic." South Central Writing Centers Association Newsletter, Inaugral Ed. 2013-2014 Issue.
- "Analytical Reading Using Toulmin Model of Argument." A Guide to the Writing and Research at Oklahoma State University and Beyond. Eds. Ron Brooks, Jessica Fokken, and Benjamin Smith. Southlake, TX: Fountainhead Press, 2015. Print.
- Guest Editor for the OSU First-Year-Composition Newsletter Assests 1.4. October 2015.
Honors and Offices
- Honorary Graduate Commencement Marshall - December 2014
- Audry Chapman Scholarship for Excellence in Composition Instruction - Spring 2014
- "Merging Multimodal Pedagogy with Critical Pedagogy: The Day the Instructor Disappeared." Computers and Writing Conference, May 2015.
- "A Splendid Symbol: The Rhetoric of Hoover Dam." Western States Rhetoric and Literacy Conferences at Reno (URNV), November 2014.
- "The Writing Conference: A Practice in the Dialectic." South Central Writing Centers Association 2014 Conference, March 2014.
- "First-Year Composition: Bridging the Gap Between Instruction and Tutoring." Oklahoma State University Graduate Humanities Conference, March 2013.
- "First-Year Composition: Collaboration with the Writing Center." Research Network Forum at Conference on College Composition & Communication, March 2013.