04/06/2017 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
MOLLY BRODACK: blogging/publication/fellowship talk
04/06/2017 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
MOLLY BRODAK: Memoir and Poetry Reading
04/12/2017 4:00 pm - 5:15 pm
Lindsay Clark, PhD Student in Professional Writing
BA & MA, Midwestern State University
Areas of Interst & Expertise
- Genre Theory
- Genre-based Pedagogy
- Technical Writing
- WAC/WID Initiatives
- Voices of Oman: A Different Mid-East Story, edited oral histories collected from Dr. Charles Olson's 2007 trip to the Sultanate of Oman, September 2011.
- Review of Women in Texas Music: Stories and Songs by Katherine Hudson, The Oral History Review, Oxford Journals, May 2009.
- Voices Magazine: Publication of Midwestern State University
- "Untitled," poem published in Volume XXVIII (Spring 2005)
- "Monastery," poem published in Volume XXVIII (Spring 2005)
- "Inequality," poem published in Volume XXV (Spring 2002)
- "Transforming rhetorical awareness: a case study of a discipline-based writing course for graduate students." Rhetoric Society of America. Atlanta, GA, May 2015
- "High School Writing Centers." South Central Writing Center Association Regional Conference. Stillwater, OK, March 2014.
- "High School Writing Centers." University of Oklahoma Tutor Summit. Norman, OK, March 2013.
- "Polishiing Our Language: OSU Writing Center Discourse." South Central Writing Center Association. Little Rock, AR, February 2012.
- "Gendered Food Advertisements." American Studies Annual Conference. Wichita Falls, TX, November 2012.
Honors and Offices
- Sally Hinrich, PhD Scholarship - Spring 2015
- Assistant Director, Professional Writing Program - August 2014-Present
- Assistant Director, OSU Writing Center - January 2012 to May 2014
- Conference Coordinator, South Central Writing Center Association - 2013 to 2014
- Conference Coordinator, OSU English Graduate Student Association - 2012 to 2013